VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry powered in-house by Bet construct. We have shifted from a start-up to an extensive international company holding over 10 licenses and operating in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment.
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager!!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
The role requires the candidate to be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who can drive himself in acquisition and optimization. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for achieving targets set for himself, whilst reporting to the Affiliate Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Partner with new Affiliates and create long-term client relationships across all VBET product verticals and key markets
- Correspond regularly with Affiliates via all communication channels to maintain and optimize relationships
- Monitor performance of affiliates, such as source of traffic, the quality of their players and the revenues they are generating to increase ROI and reach KPIs
- Reactivate and engage affiliates already in our system
- Own outcomes and incremental improvement for your affiliates
- Identifying new potential opportunities and conduct competitor analysis
- Attend industry events with clear objectives and success criteria
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills are required
- Proven hands-on experience in Affiliate Management with a solid track record of securing, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships while directly contributing to business growth and profitability
- Good understanding of online affiliate marketing
- Experience in working in iGaming and relevant relationships within the industry will be a plus
- Strong leadership skills and experience building, growing, and managing teams
- Proactive and strategic mindset that allows to anticipate and solve issues before they become problems
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to maneuver in a very dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
About the Team
Marketing is one of the most important areas of our business, and Affiliate team plays a vital role in the success of our campaigns, by expanding the affiliate program. Our growing team welcomes a dedicated Affiliate Manager, who would aim to optimize our network, building a world-leading brand with us.
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.