CRM Communication specialist
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry. We have shifted from a start-up to an extensive international company holding over 10 licenses and operating in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment.
We are looking for a CRM Communication specialist!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
The CRM Communication Specialist is responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The specialist will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. He/she also should be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Create effective communication strategies for our company,
- Coordinate external communications flow,
- Build long-term relationships with customers,
- Collaborate with the marketing team,
- Templates creation, targeted segment creation, communication campaign execution,
- Templates testing in web and mobile versions,
- Follow up and resolve the Communication tasks on JIRA board,
- Make Jira board updates on tasks' status on daily bases,
- Follow up and update all the global changes in templates (logo, link, text),
- Check and compare provided materials, links, translations with one another and with the already existing information in the web page,
- Keep customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Native Armenian, English and Russian upper intermediate knowledge,
- Detailed oriented,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- A team player with leadership skills.
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
About the Team
CRM department is a team of active and result driven individuals, who take care of the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. Our growing team welcomes creative mindset to develop the Company’s success.
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have temporary moved to Caucasus Complex.