CRM department is a team of active and result driven individuals, who take care of the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. Our growing team welcomes creative mindset to develop the Company’s success.
We are looking for a CRM Specialist!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
The CRM Specialist is responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The specialist will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. He/she also should be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Create and implement optimized daily/weekly/monthly campaign programs for customer retention and reactivation
- Create and implement private promotions for specified segments through CRM tools
- Test promotions and promotional materials to ensure compliance and UX excellence
- Analyze and indicate promo KPIs
- Organize customer communications flow
- Target an appropriate segment for each promotion according to communication tools (SMS, outbound, popup, email, Social Media activities)
- Keep up to date with current CRM trends, competitive intelligence, best practices and items of interest
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing/ business management/ economics or communication
- Knowledge of English is a must (knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team, collaborate and meet deadlines
- Experience in service and/ or strong communication skills
- Are you flexible and enthusiastic?
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.