Digital Marketing Analyst VBET
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry powered in-house by Betconstruct. We hold over 10 licenses and operate in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to contribute his knowledge and skills and help VBET create a dream team for rapid international expansion.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst VBET
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to join our digital marketing unit. Your responsibilities will include tracking, collecting and analyzing data from different sources, developing campaign strategies, and funnels, optimizing and reporting online campaigns performance, based on collected data.
The candidate must have hands-on experience in all Analytical and Digital platforms, like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Facebook Pixel, Firebase, Appsflyer etc.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Developing and presenting outcomes from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media/website/campaigns performance in Different regions and addressing issues to corresponding teams
- Automate the analytics reporting as effectively as possible
- Create different reports upon request
- Setup tracking of new advertising campaigns/channels on request
- Working closely with regional marketing teams in order to develop a strategy for all the available channels
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Experience in statistical models
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Python is a big plus
- Strong knowledge of Reporting and Analytical tools - Excel, Tableau, GTM, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Search Console
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing and advertising execution
- Demonstrated B2C direct experience with SEM, analytics and reporting tools
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing KPIs, such as CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, cost of acquired user, Customer Lifetime value etc.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge in social media platforms, as well as with SEM, media buying, Influencer marketing etc
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, Similarweb, Heepsy,
- Ads Managers, Google Ads, Programmatic platforms, etc. (certifications is a plus).
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.