Financial Risk Manager
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry powered in-house by Betconstruct. We have shifted from a start-up to an extensive international company holding over 10 licenses and operating in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Risk Manager to ensure that our company is protected against any potential losses while also looking for ways to maximize profits.
We are looking for a Financial Risk Manager!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!
About the Role
Reporting directly to VBET CEO Financial Risk Manager is responsible for Identifying and analyzing threats to the assets, earning capacity and success of a business.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Analyze data, financial markets, and world events to forecast changes and trends that can impact a business and suggest or implement strategies for protection.
- Help the business to identify and assess potential risks that could affect it in the future, zeroing in on potential threats to assets, earning capacity, or success.
- Provide a comprehensive market assessment to help business make decisions about investments and future ventures, analyze the external factors of risks that may affect the market position of the company.
- Analyzing risks associated with new products or services to ensure that they are financially viable.
- Forecast changes in future market trends, as well as predicting the cost of these changes to the organization.
- Recommend risk coverages, developing strategies for minimizing said risks in order to maximize rewards.
- Ensure that the company is protected against any potential losses while also looking for ways to maximize profits.
- Provide SWOT analysis to the CEO to develop business strategies and lead the company towards making effective and wise business strategies.
- Comparable analysis between the overall company spendings and earnings to determine company's enterprise value and to calculate other ratios
- Monitoring and evaluation of the bonus program and staff-related other spending
At least 4 years experience in marketing, financial services, or private banking, or in a similar role as an advantage
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in finance, accounting or another closely related field
Strong accounting skills to understand the company’s financial status to make informed decisions about the company’s risk management strategy
High level of problem solving and analytical skills
High level of flexibility and adaptability to maneuver in a very dynamic environment
Betting and gambling industry knowledge is an advantage
Proficiency in Armenian and English, knowledge of other languages is an advantag
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.