Dutch Peaking Partner Success Manager (PSM)
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry. We have shifted from a start-up to an extensive international company holding over 10 licenses and operating in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment.
We are looking for a Dutch speaking Partner Success Manager!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
The Partner Success Manager plays a key role in the Franchise team. He/she is responsible for managing VBET’s relationships with Franchisees based in different regions. It is the responsibility of the PSM to drive customer adoption and success. He/she is required to maintain strong working relationships with other personnel in the Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Product Development, Technical and Finance teams.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the partner,
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationship with partner,
- Develop and execute partner success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success,
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner’s needs and objectives,
- Own/escalate any issue preventing successful launches or ongoing Partner strategies,
- Develop functional & light-technical expertise with VBET solutions and maintain knowledge as features/capabilities continue to evolve and new/updated products are rolled out over time,
- Forecast and track key success metrics (e.g. FTDs, turnover, GGR),
- Collaborate with Franchise team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch,
- Proven work experience in Account Management, Direct Marketing, Project Management or relevant role,
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity,
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work,
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level,
- Good understanding or experience with technology is a plus.
Competitive experience-based salaries
Coverage for the employee health insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
About the Team
Franchise department is a team of passionate and result driven individuals, who take care of the franchisee development process from initial introduction to the after-launch support of the project. Our growing team welcomes creative mindset to develop the Company’s success.
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have temporary moved to Caucasus Complex.