Talent Acquisition Manager
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry powered in-house by Betconstruct. We hold over 10 licenses and operate in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to contribute his knowledge and skills and help VBET create a dream team for rapid international expansion.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for facilitating the full life-cycle recruitment for business units of VBET. In this job, you’ will be a strategic trusted partner to the business who is passionate about our mission and innovative in identifying top talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead recruitment while following best practice principals which include interviewing, candidate selection, head hunting and offer development.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Developing a sustainable talent acquisition strategy and hiring plans
- Achieving recruiting results by approaching the talent market with innovative sourcing strategies
- Investigation and understanding of the positions specifications we are looking for to ensure best match
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Manage recruitment and selection processes, check applicants’ references
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with HR marketing manager on employer branding initiatives
- Lead developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Managing posts on job boards, such as LinkedIn, Staff.am, etc.
- Planning and organizing company's participation in career fairs and related events
- Evaluating candidates for final hiring decisions and designing competitive job offers in collaboration with hiring managers
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of talent acquisition improvement
- At least 3 years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, as an advantage in the Talent Acquisition area.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment processes and candidates’ selection methods
- Understanding of HR marketing and employer branding principles
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to maneuver in a very dynamic environment
- Betting and gambling industry knowledge is an advantage
- Proficiency in Armenian and English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
About the Team
VBET has highly ambitious goals and considers the implementation of the Talent Acquisition Strategy the basis for its achievement. Our growing team welcomes managers full of innovative ideas who know how to reach and engage audience on a human level, and help us drive top talent to our company via modern recruitment strategies.
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.