VBET Head of Marketing (UK)
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry powered in-house by Betconstruct. We have shifted from a start-up to an extensive international company holding over 10 licenses and operating in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. We have highly ambitious plans and we are looking for a Head of Marketing to manage VBET Brand Strategy, Marketing Strategies, and Sales Promotion to establish the business in the UK market.
We are looking for a VBET Head of Marketing (UK)!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Executive Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for the UK, developing and implementing a comprehensive growth plan for the market across all channels/parts of the funnel, with a strong focus on performance marketing. We welcome applications from established marketing leaders in the industry, as well as candidates who are looking to make their next step in their career.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Full ownership of all key digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Display/Programmatic, Affiliation, Paid & Organic Social Media, as well as Sponsorships and CRM.
- Manage budgets and hitting growth targets focusing on profitability/ROI.
- Deliver and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for the market.
- Create and optimise ongoing campaigns across PPC and Paid Social.
- Ideate, implement, and analyse acquisition promotions across sportsbook, horseracing, and casino, optimising bonus costs & ensuring ROI.
- Work closely, oversee, and direct external SEO, Programmatic, CRM, and Social Media (organic) agencies.
- Manage and optimise current partnerships and identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with all central teams such as Marketing, Product, Operations, and Data & BI teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Ensure all marketing and advertising activities are fully compliant with UK gambling legislation and socially responsible.
- At least 5 years of experience in the gambling industry in similar roles.
- Proven experience in setting up and growing customer acquisition, retention, and brand programmes.
- Be commercially and analytically minded, using both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions to successfully generate results.
- Big-picture’ marketing expert, mindful of the whole customer path from awareness to advocacy, but you must be able to roll up your sleeves and actively manage campaigns.
- Ability to adapt quickly and comfortable dealing with fast paced / start-up environments.
- Online gambling experience in the UK is a must.
- Passionate, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build trust.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
About the Team
The UK market is one of the most important markets in Western Europe, and Marketing is the backbone of our business. We welcome Top Managers who have a passion for building a world-leading brand with us, giving our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. If you have the leadership, passion, and collaborative spirit, let’s move forward together.
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.