VBET Incident Specialist
VBET is an award-winning sports betting and gaming operator with 19 years of experience in the industry powered in-house by Betconstruct. We have shifted from a start-up to an extensive international company holding over 10 licenses and operating in over 120 countries. VBET’s mission is to give our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. We have highly ambitious plans and we are looking for an Incident Specialist.
We are looking for a VBET Incident Specialist!!!
Enter the Game and join our team to make your adventure begin!!!
About the Role
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced, exciting, and highly productive environment. This is a demanding, responsible, varied, exciting and challenging role where a passion for creating and improving processes is essential. In order to satisfy customers and offer them a great user experience, we’re looking for individuals with abilities to provide input into processes and to help drive internal improvements.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts
- Identify, troubleshoot and categorize issues for escalation
- Monitoring and maintaining applications, servers and networks
- Use wide set of technical tools to troubleshoot production incidents
- Previous networking and monitoring experience
- Basic understanding of Server Administration (Windows/Linux),
- Willingness to work on shifts including nights and weekends,
- Experience in sports-betting is a plus,
- Team player
- Good command of English
Competitive experience-based salaries
Employee and family medical insurance
Upskilling and reskilling trainings
Social events, corporate parties
- 4 day offs in a year
Good luck! The game is on!
Please notice that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.